This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the relationship between the owner fsstoffers.com (hereinafter referred to as fsstoffers.com or Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the fsstoffers.com website!
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS USED IN THIS AGREEMENT
The terms listed below have the following meaning for the purposes of this Agreement:
- Website – the website of the C & Q COLIN COMPANY, LLC, located on the domain name fsstoffers.com, which carries out its activities through an Internet resource and related services.
- Site Administration – persons authorized by the Site owner to manage the Site, acting on behalf of C & Q COLIN COMPANY, LLC.
- The Site User (hereinafter referred to as the User) is a person who uses the Site without going through the registration procedure for informational and similar purposes, as well as a person who has passed the registration procedure on the Site in order to access the online order of services presented on the Site.
- The Content of the Website (hereinafter – the Content) – protected results of intellectual activity, including texts of literary works, their titles, prefaces, annotations, articles, illustrations, covers, musical works with or without text, graphic, textual, photographic, derivative, composite and other works, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademark names, logos, computer programs, databases, as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, appearance, overall style and location of this Content, part of the Site and other intellectual property objects all together and/or separately contained on the Site.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
The user has the right to:
- to search for information on the site,
- to receive information on the site,
- to distribute information on the site,
- copy information to other sites indicating the source,
- require the administration to hide any information about the user,
- require the administration to hide any information transmitted by the user to the site,
- use the site information for personal, non–commercial purposes,
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the Administration.
The Administration has the right to:
- at its discretion and the need to create, change, cancel the rules,
- restrict access to any information on the site.
The User undertakes to:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided,
- not to disrupt the functionality of the site,
- not to post materials of an advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contradicts the norms of the current legislation of the United States of America
- not to use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and/or interaction with the Site and its Services.
The Administration undertakes:
- to maintain the functionality of the site, except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration,
- to provide comprehensive protection of the User account,
- provide all available information about the User to the authorized state authorities in cases established by law.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ISSUES
- All materials accessed by the User through the Website, including design elements, texts, graphics, photographs, images, illustrations, videos, scripts, computer programs, databases, music, sounds and other works (hereinafter referred to as “Materials”) are objects of the exclusive rights of the Administration and other rights owners.
- The use of Materials is possible only within the framework of the functionality offered by the Site. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, in the current legislation of the United States of America, the materials may not be copied (reproduced), downloaded or otherwise extracted from the Site, processed, distributed, published or otherwise used in whole or in parts without the prior permission of the rights owners.
- Some Materials are used on the Site on the basis of agreements concluded by the Administration with the crights owners of such Materials, in connection with which access to such Materials on the Site may be restricted or terminated in accordance with the terms of these agreements or the actions of the respective rights owners.
- No provisions of this Agreement grant the User the right to use the brand name, trademarks, domain names and other means of individualization of the Administration and/ or third parties posted on the Site.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
- the Administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (hostilities, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.). The Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
- This Agreement comes into force for any use of this site.
- The Agreement ceases to be valid when a new version of it appears.
- The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
- The Administration does not notify users about changes in the Agreement.
– Applicable law. This Agreement, the procedure for its conclusion and execution, as well as issues not regulated by this Agreement, are governed by the current legislation of the United States of America.
– Arbitration. All disputes under the Agreement or in connection with it are subject to consideration in court at the location of the rights owners in accordance with the current procedural law of the United States of America.
– Changes. This Agreement may be amended or terminated by the rights owners unilaterally without prior notice to the User and without payment of any compensation in this regard.